Aquis towel reviews – A nice hair towel can be life-changing for anyone who hates waiting for their hair to dry or suffering from frizz. Aquis towels & wraps appear like a brand-new solution. Is it worth paying up to $50 to buy an Aquis towel and turban? Find your own answer in my Aquis towel reviews.
Aquis towel reviews
Aquis towel is made of microfiber. Therefore, it is able to dry your hair faster. Material is really important in making a good turban to take care of your hair. Microfiber will make you feel gentler and more comfortable with your hair. It absorbs the water and makes your hair stronger.
Because they are made of two soft materials, 80% polyester/20% nylon, the turbans made from microfiber fabric are completely safe for women and girls. Besides, microfiber fabric also prevents dermatological diseases, does not cause skin irritation, suitable for all subjects, especially those with sensitive skin.
I love the design of the turban’s Aquis towel securement button at the base. There will be no floppy towel turbans anymore. No need to balance a perilously wrapped towel on your head while taking a shower or doing make-up. The towel fits perfectly on your head and absorbs the majority of the water in your hair. In 1-15 minutes, your hair becomes dry mostly.
Aquis towel is so soft. Therefore, it won’t damage your curls. For those who have wavy hair, this should be your choice. You may be interested in Aesty Flat Iron to make wavy hair.
Options for you:
- The Rapid Dry Lisse Hair Wrap: The best-selling product with the most affordable price: $30
- Rapid Dry Waffle Hair Wrap: The ultra-absorbent weave for short-medium lengths- $40
- Rapid Dry Double Layer Hair Wrap: The double-layer towel to double protect your hair from damage. – $50
How to use Aquis towel?
Girls can Aquis towels for taking a shower, washing their hair, and even sleeping. The guideline on how to use them are provided by Aquis as follows:
- Place the button at the nape of your neck and wind the wrap around your head.
- Twist the wrap until it’s snug but still comfortable, then connect the loop to the button at the nape of your neck to keep it in place.
- When putting the wrap on, try not to rub your hair.
- While you finish getting ready, keep the wrap on.
How to wash Aquis towel?
Microfiber fabric is 7 times more absorbent and dries 3 times faster than conventional materials. Therefore, you can rest assured to use and wash products made from this fabric without worrying about the problem of long-drying, moldy mildew causing unpleasant odors.
However, for safety, just follow the steps below to wash the Aquis towel:
- Machine wash in warm water on a gentle cycle with a small bit of liquid detergent before use (use only non-chlorine bleach).
- Do not wash it with other materials that may contain chemicals or impart aromas; instead, use a gentle liquid detergent
- Dry on low heat or air dry immediately after washing.
Aquis Discount Codes
If you want to save money on Aquis towels, these Aquis discount codes could help. Besides, you can take advantage of other available offers to get your wallet saved.
You have read Aquis towel reviews. Order via Allstealdeals to receive more from ready-made offers.
Leave a Reply